RETURNS & EXCHANGES POLICY
Thanks for purchasing our products at www.markwhitehorn.co.za operated by Mark Whitehorn Goldsmith. We want you to be happy with your purchase and we apologize if you are not 🙁
In order to be eligible for a refund, you have to return the product within 14 calendar days of your purchase. The product must be in the same condition that you receive it and must not be damaged in any way.
After we receive your item, our team of professionals will inspect it and process your refund if the return request is deemed valid. The money will be refunded to the original payment method you’ve used during the purchase. For credit card payments, it may take 5 to 10 business days for a refund to show up on your credit card statement.
If the product is damaged in any way, or you have initiated the return after 14 calendar days have passed, you will not be eligible for a refund.
If anything is unclear or you have more questions feel free to contact our Customer Support team.
For whatever reason that you are not satisfied, we would be most happy to provide exchanges and returns for all items purchased from us if the following conditions are met:
- All items must be in their original packaging
- All items must be unused and in its original condition
- Originals receipts would need to be included
- All items would need to be purchased originally from Mark Whitehorn Goldsmith
- You will need to pay for a courier service when returning the item. We recommend using a courier service, as we are not liable for any items lost in the mail. Alternatively, you can contact us to arrange collection with our couriers at your own cost.
If none of the above conditions are met, we regret to inform that we are unable to process any claims for exchanges or refund, regardless of whether the items have been mailed or couriered back to us.
Sales item(s) are non-exchangeable nor returnable.
We offer repair services for all our products. Kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on repairs.
Unfortunately, Mark Whitehorn Goldsmith will not take responsibility for broken chains.